Clam Chowda

Ok, so this WRR has nothing to do with clam chowda. But it comes to mind when I think of Baahston, one of my top fives (you'll learn the rest in due time). And yes, I dig the accent, so sue me. Anyway, I didn’t get to enjoy a piping hot bowl of clammy, creamy, potato goodness when I was there last month; however, feast your eyes on this:



Did you hear bells ringing?? Because I do every time I look at this pic and recall one of the best side dishes I’ve ever had in my life. Actually, it WAS the best side dish I’ve ever had. LTK Bar & Kitchen's Truffled Lobster Mac & Cheese. LTK, of the famous Boston Legal Sea Foods, serves their Lobster Mac done right: cavatapi pasta, cheddar, fontina, a touch of cream, peas (peas and mac n' cheese goes together like bread n' butta), and chunks upon chunks of buttery lobster (not that cheap, faux-lobster you find at your local grocer...or Applebees)...all tossed in truffle oil. Yes kids, this isn't for the faint of heart.

So, if you find yourself in Boston, belly up to the bar, ask for Ellen (trust me on this one), and order yourself up some Lobster Mac n' Cheese. If you're looking for lighter fare, try the Red Salad - AMAZE. The Lobster Roll is also to die for. And yes, I tried all three. The view of the kitchen ain't half bad either...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mag-Pie's & more All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger