Mini Caramel Apple Tarts

Tuesday, January 10, 2012


These little tarts got lost in my photo archives.  So upon re-discovering them tonight, I decided they were too cute not to share.  They were adapted from the Dutch Caramel Apple Tart recipe that I posted a while back -- probably my favorite Fall recipe to date.  Is it too soon to be excited for Fall 2012? 

For Thanksgiving, I decided to make these mini tarts at the last minute.  I would post the ingredients and step-by-step instructions, BUT seeing as I was hosting my first Thanksgiving ever in my tiny little apartment kitchen, I may have been a little frazzled and forgot to take notes.  Not to worry -- I will make them again and share a recipe.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mag-Pie's & more All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger