"Nutty Goodness"

Friday, November 12, 2010


These bars are so awesome!  I discovered them at the Charleston Farmers' Market a few weekends ago and fell in love.  They are raw bars made of fruit and nuts and come in all kinds of flavors.  I have tried the Pumpkin Spice, Cherry Chocolate Chip, and Snappy Ginger.  There is also a Whey Good protein bar and many other flavors.  All of the bars are raw, vegan, and gluten-free...and none of them lack in flavor.

  

Nicole's Nutty Goodness is a Charleston, SC based company so good thing I can order these bars online for when I move back to Columbus...seriously, they are that good that I really will order them!

1 comments:

  1. are those the ones we saw at the market?? bring home a couple over T-giving :)

    ReplyDelete

Mag-Pie's & more All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger