Happy Friday!

Friday, April 29, 2011

I had big plans this week to make something great in honor of the Royal Wedding today.  That is what I do -- whenever I hear about an event, a reason to celebrate, a gathering, the first thing I do is start brainstorming recipes and new creations.  Many ideas came to mind and then I decided on biscuits...  English biscuits would be perfect.  That was about as far as I got -- the week was a blur and now its Friday and I've made nothing.  However, in my quest to find a biscuit recipe, I came across these ANZAC Biscuits that Molly made last year.  They are one of my favorite cookies on our blog.  So today, in honor of William and Kate, do yourself a favor and make these sweet little treats.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mag-Pie's & more All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger