Lately

Friday, April 12, 2013

Chocolate Chunk Cookies {gluten and dairy free}

[Make sure to update your Feedly with my new feed -- http://feeds.feedburner.com/magpiesandmore!!!] 

My posts have been sporadic so I just wanted to pop in to say hello!  I've actually been baking and cooking non-stop lately but I just haven't been focused on getting these recipes to the blog.  I have made a few GREAT new recipes that I will be making again just so I can share with you!  I have also made some great dinners BUT those are consumed before I have time to photograph.  There have also been lots of flops -- I've been experimenting with gluten-free baking and its just not the same.  I'm not giving up hope quite yet though -- plan to try a few new recipes this weekend!  So just a little recap of what's been occupying my time...


{1} Experimenting with gluten-free baking. First success = Chocolate Chunk Cookies (pictured above) Delicious!

{2} Homemade Dog Biscuits for the IronDog 5K

{3} Jam Crumb Bars, the BEST Red Velvet Cake, Carrot Cake Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling and RAW Vanilla Walnut "Shortbread" are just a few things to come out of the Mag-Pie kitchen lately.

{4} 70's and sunshine last weekend -- made for a perfect patio brunch at Northstar with Molly and Gunner.


{5} Day 12 of 30 day yoga challenge and feeling great

{6} Sneak Peak -- I'm going to be hosting a BAKE SALE!  I hope to have things up and running by Monday.  More details to follow...

{7}  This arrived.... can't wait to start cooking with Gwenyth!

{8} Fun weekends ahead -- visiting my new home of Fort Collins (!!!) and Nashville Half Marathon.
Cookies cutters for present and future :)

{9} Note to self

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mag-Pie's & more All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger