Healthy Smoothie

Thursday, August 5, 2010


My cousin gave me this smoothie idea when she was in town a couple weeks ago.  It is delicious!!!  It tastes like dessert but is loaded with good-for-you ingredients.  It is perfect for breakfast on the go or some post-workout refueling.  It has actually been my breakfast every morning this week!  You can throw this together in no time, which is why I have been making it lately.

You simply combine 1 cup of light chocolate soy milk, 1 whole banana, 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter and about a 1/2 cup of ice in a blender.  Just blend until smooth and you have the perfect treat!  Julie, this is right up your alley :)

3 comments:

  1. I feel so honored I got a shout out! (Im assuming im that "Julie") I HAVE to try this! Sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! this looks fantastic, I love anything with peanut butter!



    xx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to make this a post-workout must now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Mag-Pie's & more All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger