Spicy Cashews

Thursday, December 16, 2010


Christmas is less than 10 days away -- I mean, where did December go?  I don't know about you but I feel like there is not enough time in the day to get everything done!  That is why I bring you this 3-minute snack, appetizer, gift or whatever you want it to be.  These spicy cashews are so simple and I think it is the simplicity that makes them delicious.  Plus, they are a great alternative to all of the sweets most of us have around our house this time of year.  They are perfect to set out at a cocktail party or give as a gift.  Thanks, Ina -- you've never steered me wrong.

P.S.  Next time I'll be adding a little more spice.


All wrapped up and ready to go!

Spicy Cashews
Source: Ina Garten
Cook Time:  3 minutes
Yields:  3 cups

Ingredients
1 tablespoon good olive oil
3 cups whole unsalted roasted cashews
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt or sea salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Directions
Place a medium-size saute pan over medium heat. Add olive oil and cashews and toss to coat. Add chili powder, salt, and pepper and toss until warmed through. Remove from heat and serve. They will crisp as they sit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mag-Pie's & more All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger