Lemon Bars

Monday, June 6, 2011


Hola!  I'm back!  Blogging has been put on the back burner for the past few weeks for a few reasons -- first I moved into a new apartment and then spent a week in Mexico for my dear friends' wedding.  Congrats Anna and Eric!!

I'm going to ease back into things by sharing a recipe that I've featured here before.  I made these Lemon Bars this past weekend to bring to a barbeque.  I love lemon bars and they just seemed fitting for, what feels like, the first weekend of the summer in Chicago.

In other news, today marks DAY 1 of marathon training -- 18 weeks until the Chicago marathon!  If you have any suggestions/recipes for refueling post-run, I'd love to hear from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mag-Pie's & more All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger