Pumpkin Recipe Round-up

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

If you make any cake this fall, make this.  My favorite new recipe from last year, compliments of Mom.  

In case you want to start prepping for Fall baking, I've rounded up a few of our favorite pumpkin recipes from last year.  Enjoy!

I'll take a pumpkin pie pop tart and a pumpkin spice latte. Healthy start to the day, no?

Rave reviews every time I make them -- what's not to love?  Pumpkin, sweet cream cheese filling, crumbly cinnamon streusel -- you get it.

I can't even count how many times I made these in the Fall of 2010.  Always a crowd-pleaser and you can switch up the mix-ins -- white chocolate chips, cranberries, pecans, etc.

Molly made this over Charleston Marathon weekend -- I ate about half of the loaf.  Just a great, simple pumpkin loaf.  She added cinnamon chips (delicious) and you can do the same or switch it up to your liking!

Ever had Einstein's pumpkin schmear?  This is better.

The base of this cake is boxed yellow cake mix.  Shh... don't tell because they will never know.

Last but not least, this tart has become my Thanksgiving tradition.  Devine....

1 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin flavors, it's the perfect Fall treat. These look so good and I am definitely trying a few. The pumpkin cream cheese is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Mag-Pie's & more All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger