Mag-Pie's Updates: The latest and greatest

Thursday, June 21, 2012


I have been MIA yet again but I've been busy, busy.  I'm excited to announce that I can now call Columbus, OHIO my home.  I finally made the decision to move back to my hometown.  I'm still getting settled but I am so excited about my "new" city!

I have spent the past few weeks saying lots of goodbyes to family, friends and co-workers in Chicago, checking a few things off of my Chicago "to do" list, dining out at my favorite restaurants (new and old), wrapping things up at my job, packing and moving, of course.  I also managed to squeeze in a few fun weekends with a Memorial Day get-a-way to South Carolina and a bachelorette party in Michigan.  All highlights detailed in pictures below :)

I am still in the midst of my job search so will be back to posting more frequently with my free time.  I am also helping with an upcoming bridal shower so will have lots of fun party ideas to share with you!  Lastly, if you live in the area and are looking for help with a shower, event, dinner, etc. feel free to contact me (magpiesandmore@gmail.com).

With friends at bespoke cuisine (Chicago, IL) -- an evening I will always remember with best friends, great chefs (shout-out to Harold), a little cooking and lots of great food and drink.

One last Architectural Boat Tour... Miss you, sis!!

Memorial Day weekend in South Carolina

Adios Chicago -- will always LOVE this city

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sending us cookies at Grosvenor, Maggie!! They are delicious! Obviously I already had one at 9am :). Can't wait for the recipe. We miss you already!! Hope you are settling in at home.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Maggie!

    The Hiltners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Mom and Hiltner Family!!

    ReplyDelete

Mag-Pie's & more All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger