Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins

Monday, June 25, 2012


I'm going to go ahead and call today "make-over Monday".  Most of my time spent baking and cooking is in an effort to try and create new recipes.  However, there are days that I just want to make one of my old favorites.  There are also times when I'm making an old recipe and I decide to switch things up, like with these Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins!

My changes were small, switching out the butter for canola oil, increasing the amount of peanut butter and using dark chocolate instead of semi-sweet chocolate, but these little tweaks were just what the muffins needed.  The original post has been updated to reflect my changes.  Enjoy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mag-Pie's & more All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger