Honey Yogurt Dip

Tuesday, November 2, 2010


I will start by apologizing for the photo but its the only one I have!  This dip is great to serve alongside fruit... or if you're like me, you'll eat it on its own.  Its also the easiest recipe you could possibly add to any menu -- 3 ingredients!

Greek yogurt is my favorite thing right now so I've been eyeing this Smoky Chipotle Greek Yogurt Dip and this Green Goddess Dip.

Honey Yogurt Dip
Source:  adapted from The Way the Cookie Crumbles, as found on Annie's Eats

Ingredients:
1 (7 oz.) container 2% Greek yogurt (I used Fage 2%)
1/4 cup honey (or sweeten to taste)
Ground cinnamon, to taste (approximately 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon)

Directions: 
Combine the yogurt and honey in a small bowl.  Mix thoroughly until smooth and well combined.  Add a very small amount of cinnamon, taste, and adjust accordingly.  Cover and refrigerate.  Serve with fresh fruit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mag-Pie's & more All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger