Lemon Feta Chicken

Wednesday, August 17, 2011


Today, I present to you -- my new favorite dinner.  This really is my ideal recipe.  Five ingredients come together to create a delicious meal.  Even better than the short ingredient list, the preparation for this recipe took 2 minutes!  No mixing and no chopping required.

When I find a recipe I really love, my mom gets a phone call.  She can appreciate the excitement in finding a great simple recipe because she had a home-cooked meal on the dinner table every.single.night.  You can bet she got a phone call after I finished making this.


Lemon Feta Chicken
Source:  adapted from Taste of Home
Yields:  4 servings

Ingredients
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Directions
Preheat oven to 400°.  Place chicken in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour lemon juice over chicken; sprinkle with oregano and pepper.

Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.  Remove chicken from oven and top with feta.  Return chicken to oven and turn on broiler.  Broil for 3 minutes until feta is golden brown.

1 comments:

Mag-Pie's & more All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger