Happy Halloween!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012


Thoughts and prayers still going out to those on the East Coast!!

I also want to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!  I can't believe the last day of October is already here -- where did this month go??  Anyways, I'm a bad blogger and don't have a new, fancy, fun little Halloween treat to share with you today.  I hear Pinterest is chock full of ideas though ;)  I can tell you that the Halloween Candy Corn Oreo Cookie Bark (picture above) is a great last minute treat to make today.  It takes all of 10 minutes from start to finish.

If you have more time, definitely go for the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles (pictured below).  I can't even describe how good these are!!  Be safe and have fun tonight!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mag-Pie's & more All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger