Thanksgiving - Right around the corner!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

As I sit here and think about our menu for Thanksgiving, I thought I'd help you out with a few ideas!  These are some of my favorite dishes that I have been making year after year.  I've been eyeing a few new recipes to try this year which I will be sure to share with you! 

I tend to overplan when it comes to creating a menu but it really does make the process so much easier.  I create a spreadsheet, list out all of the menu items, link to the website for printing once the menu is in final form, another tab for the grocery list -- you get the idea :) 

 
 
 
Pumpkin Mousse Tart -- I have NEVER liked Pumpkin Pie, but this.... I LOVE!!!
 
 

1 comments:

Mag-Pie's & more All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger